Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that Mythos made for good solo conversion. Apparently that is not the case with this game. Can anyone speak to that? I'd prefer to go this route with the LCG and the art but it will have to fly solo.

Thanks,
robbage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive played solo, to try out new combinations. It can be done, but when you know what is in the opponents' hand, the crushing tension of having no idea of what he is capable goes away. This terror at ever card flip of my opponent I consider one of the best things about this game.

I also played lots of mythos, many years back. This game is twenty or thirty times more fun than Mythos, which, in play, was extremely LAME.

I don't play CoCLCG solo for the fun of it, and that may be your answer. Buy the coreset, grab another player, and grow yourself an opponent. You will be glad you did.

Chick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.