Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've integrated Tomb of Ice into my Descent game, and I can't find anywhere in the rulebook a listing of where Heroes can train to get the new skills. Has there been an errata or FAQ from FFG that shows skill locations?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Look harder. They are in there.

*evil grin*

Nah. Just kidding.

There are no ToI skills. Unless you got a really messed up set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh really? *thinking back to when I opened the box* Huh, I guess not. I just sorta assumed that since every expansion had skills, ToI would too. But reviewing the cities and skills, I just remembered that there's nothing in the rules as to which cities had which skills. But I guess if there are no ToI skills, then makes sense

Thanks

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a big deal- I got all the expansions besides WoD at once, and I was pretty miffed when I didn't see the rules for them either. Then I went back to see which skills the heroes would not be able to access and realized they were all listed.

The ToI set gave the heroes enough with the feat cards without resorting to extra skills I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, except that is seems that Feats weren't meant to be used with the Advanced Campaign

I don't think I've played a game of vanilla Descent in over a year...

Come on Kevin, where's are RtL expansion?!?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha. Yeah- I would gladly pay just for a proper "blender" book. All the rules, one book, logically written and error trapped with no room for argumentation.

Of course, lawyers would have to write it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pinkymadigan wrote:

Of course, lawyers would have to write it...

Dear me no....
Don't let the lawyers anywhere near it.

Get professional technical writers. Teach them the game. Then get them to rewrite from scratch.

Do not let professional obscurists anywhere near it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh, I don't really care for a separate, consolidated rule book (besides, there's a pretty good one here, though not for RtL yet . What I want is a better RtL expansion, maybe even just a Cards-Only one, with more Dungeons, Rumors, Heroes, Avatars, Treasures, Skills, etc. Though I think a different World Map would really be cool too (one of the other Runebound settings).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.