Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Felt Star Maps For Space Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J

Mt Crawford
Virginia
msg tools
Geo-Hex, who is unfortunately - because they made a lot of truly excellent products to support the hobby - no longer in business, used to make them, and I have one in fact. 6 feet by 4 feet is about a 4-mapper in wargamer grognard terms. I would have to check whether or not it has hexes printed on it, but I would be happy to trade it. (as part of a trade - it was only about a $10-$20 item new IIRC)

EDIT - Geo-Hex "StarScape" but unfortunately mine has 1-1/2" hexes in dashed lines on it which is not what you are looking for. However I am 100% sure they have an equivalent one without the hexes under a similar but not exact name. You might find a used one if you searched for GeoHex and "star".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Monday Knight Productions which has both 2" hex grids and sqaure grids. www.mondayknight.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Defevers
United States
Fort Thomas
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Hotz Mats, whose website appears to be down at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.