United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find it on their website, and I've also tried using "contact us" twice on the ThoughtHammer web site over the last 3 or so weeks... and last week tried a direct email to "Christi" (customer service person) but have not heard back...

I'm trying to get my "Send Gift Certificate" history... sadly when you send it doesn't send you (the sender) any acknowledgement so I have no email history, and it doesn't appear the website let's you view your sending gift cert history either?

I'm really surprised to be having trouble contacting customer service... do wonder if maybe their emails are being caught by a spam filter somewhere (namecheap forwarder or comcast). Anyone else having trouble? Maybe they just don't like me anymore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Wakefield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
I'm really surprised to be having trouble contacting customer service... do wonder if maybe their emails are being caught by a spam filter somewhere (namecheap forwarder or comcast). Anyone else having trouble? Maybe they just don't like me anymore

Hmm I am not sure what is going on with your request but I submitted a question yesterday about Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization on 2/3/09 via the 'Contact Us' form on their website and received a reply from Carrie today answering that question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually got an email today from Christi... she said they aren't seeing any bounce backs, but someone seems to be eating them... so at least one finally got through.

I actually logged into comcast (I normally just pop3 it) and there is nothing in the spam folder (which is actually strange there is nothing).

I am wondering now if it's the namecheap/enom forwarders...

Does look like thoughthammer.com has an SPF (www.openspf.org) record so maybe that's why it's being filtered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An update...

turns out for some weird reason my Eudora email client is the one who triggered one or more of my old spam filters... in fact I found 2 order shipped emails sent by their site last year! What's weird is that one message they send via BGG and that one also ended up being filtered as spam.

also the answer seems to be that there is no way to view your "send gif cert" history

also fwiw, anyone used to communicating with customer service rep Christi... "but she is no longer involved in the day-to-day grind as before. Shelly and Carrie are our main customer service contacts"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.