Popular Tags: [View All]
Krister Dahlgren
Sweden
Gävle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As it was three weeks ago the last slideshow was shown at the Dow site, it seems that there will be no more slideshows on this game before the game is released.

There are still subtle changes from Vinci I am curious about, as well as some questions about how some of the powers work. Also, as I heard there will be 20 power tiles, there are a bunch of powers we (I) haven't seen yet!

I read in another thread that the DoW webshop would have Small World on preorder from this week. As I am one of those geeks who crave for any kind of information on this game, my question is: will the rules of the game be available online when or before the game preorder opens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We slipped a bit, but if we now manage to stay on track schedule-wise, the web site (with the rules available for download) and the pre-orders will go live by the end of next week (mid-march).

Eric @ DoW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krister Dahlgren
Sweden
Gävle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! Keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asa Swain
United States
Queens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, we'll be looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Page
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! This looks like a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad H.
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules are up on the DoW website now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.