Subject: Graffiti - Terror's first trial game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Questionable Identity
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Graffiti

Based on 'Easy 15er' with a few modifications.
Note: I do not know anything about Graffiti. I just used it as it seemed like the appropiate flavour. Tell me if I have any inaccuracies... Also, since I'm new here, give me suggestions on how I can improve this ruleset.

Team Evil

3 Policemen: These people don't want to listen (or see) what you want to say. What you draw is art to you; but to them, it's just a matter of cleaning up afterwards, just a matter of orders, just a matter of money. Arrests one player per night and shares a chat - 3 Ordinary wolves.

2 Undercover Police: These two blend in with the gang, but in such a way that no one notices them. An undercover police can choose one phrase on the wall and attempt to match it with player in game. If correct, he will be told if that person is evil/special/good. All non-villager roles count for 'special'. The undercover police share a chat room.

Team Good

Gang Leader - He represents us, he represents what we stand for, he represents our art form. He isn't going down without a fight either. Parity and Brutal Hunter.

Smuggler - This shady character has a hideout and won't fuss about letting you in if you're in trouble. Bodyguard type - If a person is targeted for night kill, and the smuggler targets the same person, that night kill is delayed. (Thus, there are two nightkills on the next day.) Cannot use on the same person consecutively, and also cannot use on self.

Retired Police Officer - Sick of the conformist policemen, this police officer seeks to help the gang with whatever information he can get. Views one player per night for good/evil; gets negative n0.

Spray Paint Shopkeeper - He knows who uses what paint and what kind of statements certain people make. Every day chooses one statement and learns the person who wrote that statement. Can only choose from latest wall.

5 Graffiti Artists - Without them, there would be no team. Normal villagers.

All players must submit something to draw on the 'wall'. Choose what colour to use, what style of writing to use - be creative!
[The Graffiti wall is erased and graffiti'd again every dawn.]

VCs
Good - Expose all policemen (undercover policemen not required)
Evil - Achieve Parity. Undercover policemen do not count for parity as they do not want their identity to be known.

Lynch Rules:

All votes must conform to the Cassandra Vote Tally System rules. (Will be posted once the game starts). If all living players vote night fall it will speed up the dusk.

The player's role will be revealed upon lynch.

Night Orders:

Those with night orders must all submit their night orders by 10:00hrs BGG time. They do this by using the Cassandra Game Order system in the Cassandra Chat System.

Everyone must tell me what phrase they want to write on the wall. This is compulsory.

The wolves' night kill choice is revealed with the DAWN post. The players' role will also be revealed.

If all living players (including those with out night actions) click on the 'Lock Game Actions' button it will speed up Dawn.

Do not post the content of your Mod Chat room to the game thread. You may summarize, but direct copying is not allowed. Consider that like showing your card to the group in a face-to-face game.

Strictly no codes of any kind.
This game will not run on weekends.
This game will start when full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Dispaminite
Maeve_1981
TheBannister
Valkerie32
zaloth

5 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/3865...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Questionable Identity
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Oh, If you want me to change the times, just tell me what time you would want... I'm just basing this off Luge's game. Of course, it's gotta be a time suitable for me.

...Request: An experienced Co-mod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elke M
Belgium
Lier
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Questionable Identity
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
*thread decays*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elke M
Belgium
Lier
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe change the times?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Questionable Identity
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Ho Hum. There's not really any better time i can suggest (given that i'm on the opposite side of the world for you guys) and i guess no one's interested. Maybe I'll just close this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.