Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks, quick question that came up during our first run at Arkadia. The rule book was a little hazy on this point.

Once the final round is triggered, can players choose to evaluate on their respective last turns, or do they have to wait until everyone has taken a turn?

An example in our case - Scott placed the last piece for the 2nd floor in our 2-player game. So it was my turn, and I made my final move. At that point I wanted to evaluate, but wasn't sure I could. We decided I had to wait, so during Scott's turn he quite naturally placed another piece on the 3rd floor, lowering the value of the red seals (which he knew I had stocked up). I felt like if I had been able to evaluate on my own turn, I could have earned the extra gold.

Ultimately it didn't matter (Scott had beaten me by a comfortable margin), but wanted to make certain before we roll this game out to our other friends.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can evaluate on the last turn, assuming you have another banner remaining. Then there is a final evaluation at the end of the game even if you don't have any banners left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was what I thought made the most sense. Thanks, Arrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.