Subject: Quick question about Zaxis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stan Noordman
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's not allowed to have two Z-axis routes of the same number on the same planet.
Is it allowed to have two Z-axis routes of the same number on two planets that are connected to each other? (thus making the Z-axis useless?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Mahoney
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup
Yes, it's allowed. However, due to the event card 'Navigation Error' it is possible for those routes to be changed, thus making them viable routes. So their not so much useless as... dormant for the time being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Pim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not useless at all. Some event cards allow you to destroy all transports on a navigation route, so it makes a difference if several people have transports in the same route, or if some people have transports on one and other people have it on the other.

Moreover, according to the rules, I see nothing preventing me from building TWO transports, on those two navigation routes (that connect the same planets). Like this, I can use the offensive module to attack a base and it destroys only one of the two transports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.