Popular Tags: [View All]
JD
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made an Admiral card with the correct nuke strengths on it? If you've made one I, for one, would be really happy to see it posted. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emperor JD wrote:
Has anyone made an Admiral card with the correct nuke strengths on it? If you've made one I, for one, would be really happy to see it posted. Thanks!

Yeah I wonder why FFG hasn't put one up on thier website. I mean considering the card isn't hidden, its never shuffled, the back doesn't matter (although they made it differant to make it easy to separate the cards in setup) so it doesn't matter if its printed out in monochrome or on thin paper or whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Vomkrieg
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noted, I may include in my next add on pack to go with the sympathiser and revealed cylon cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Maddening
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a PDF download of this card on the Support section of the BSG minisite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremyffg wrote:
There is a PDF download of this card on the Support section of the BSG minisite.

THAT was fast! NICE! Thanks!

FFG=Great support/service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremyffg wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out! FFG is a great for that.

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Vomkrieg
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremyffg wrote:

Sweet, means i dont have to do it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Now we just need a correction on Executive Order to remember that it is only 1 per turn. (Well, at least I do).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Now we just need a correction on Executive Order to remember that it is only 1 per turn. (Well, at least I do).

I agree, but in that case, a one-sided download won't work. You'll need a whole new card because that one has to be secret and indistinguishable. You'll have to wait for the fabled expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Emperor JD wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

I agree, but in that case, a one-sided download won't work. You'll need a whole new card because that one has to be secret and indistinguishable. You'll have to wait for the fabled expansion.

I think I could make a one-sided paste up work. Obviously, I'd rather have the corrected cards from an expansion. But a clean graphic for the time being would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Is that really necessary? You know how the card is supposed to work, does it need to be on the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
eightbit wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Is that really necessary? You know how the card is supposed to work, does it need to be on the card?

You don't know my game group...

See the point about providing it is you can decide for yourself if it is necessary for you and then you don't have to worry about what I need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

You don't know my game group...

See the point about providing it is you can decide for yourself if it is necessary for you and then you don't have to worry about what I need.
Aren't there other cards that are limited to one per turn or one per die roll? Do they have text on the card detailing that?

If they provide a scan of the corrected card how are you going to use it? Are you going to sleeve all the cards? Print all new cards? I don't see it as being worth the effort but I don't know your group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.