Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Brumfield
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I would never have to ask this question again after I quit Magic years ago.

BUT, Has anyone seen or have a Card List for the new set yet. I thought they previewed it somewhere. I would think some fanatic would have taken the time to copy it down if they did..

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The only people who know the cards are the play testers and the meager few who have had a demo. All are sworn to secrecy. IN one of the previous threads Donald said that as we get closer to the expansion's release we'll see some previews.

With Magic there's always someone that will break the "code of secrecy", while with board games, it's extremely rare. In the even something did leak about this one, I'd imagine the admins would be contacted to have it removed.

It's probably best to just wait for the previews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dale yu
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
If you're not part of the soultion...
badge
You're part of the precipitate!
mbmbmbmbmb
Brummy wrote:
I thought I would never have to ask this question again after I quit Magic years ago.

BUT, Has anyone seen or have a Card List for the new set yet. I thought they previewed it somewhere. I would think some fanatic would have taken the time to copy it down if they did..

Thanks

Plenty of people (playtesters) have seen it.
However, at this time, we've asked them all not to spoil the list quite yet. The main reason for this is that we're not quite ready to go to print yet, and until we hit that point, we'd rather not put out any information which will later turn out to have been changed.

So, please wait a few more weeks, and there will be more information on the cards soon!

Thanks
Dale Yu
(They Might Be Developers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Barnes
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yudp wrote:
Brummy wrote:

Thanks

Plenty of people (playtesters) have seen it.
However, at this time, we've asked them all not to spoil the list quite yet. The main reason for this is that we're not quite ready to go to print yet, and until we hit that point, we'd rather not put out any information which will later turn out to have been changed.

So, please wait a few more weeks, and there will be more information on the cards soon!

Thanks
Dale Yu
(They Might Be Developers)

I want to be sure I understand what is in this new version. If I am reading things correctly, it will have ALL the cards from the original game, PLUS new cards. Is that correct, or are there some cards from the original game that won't be in this version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
barneshome wrote:
I want to be sure I understand what is in this new version. If I am reading things correctly, it will have ALL the cards from the original game, PLUS new cards. Is that correct, or are there some cards from the original game that won't be in this version?

You are misunderstanding the expansion a little bit. Intrigue will have none of the same action cards that are in the original but will have the same cards that are required to play the game, including money and VP cards. That's how I understand it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
barneshome wrote:

Only trash, treasure, curse, VP cards will be the same. The 25 action decks (and their placeholders) will be unique in each set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
barneshome wrote:

Only trash, treasure, curse, VP cards will be the same. The 25 action decks (and their placeholders) will be unique in each set.

This is correct. You'll get the same Victory Cards, Curse Cards, and Coin Cards again, but the 25 action cards will be totally new. There will also be rules for how to play with 5 or 6 players, which is why you need more VP, Curse, and Coin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Barnes
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone for clearing things up for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Madsen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor correction: It will feature 25 new Kingdom cards. We don't know at this point how many of those are Action cards, Victory point cards (like Gardens) or some not-yet-named type of card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Krozel
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the Envoy and Black Market promo cards be two of the new twenty-five kingdom cards? I don't want to buy the two promo decks and end up with extras...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
jkrozel wrote:
Will the Envoy and Black Market promo cards be two of the new twenty-five kingdom cards?

No. There is no plan to include them as a part of any expansion set.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
jkrozel wrote:
Will the Envoy and Black Market promo cards be two of the new twenty-five kingdom cards?

No. There is no plan to include them as a part of any expansion set.

-MMM

Great answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schuk
France
Mulhouse
flag msg tools
Les règles tiennent sur un ticket de bus.
badge
Ce jeu, c'est simple.
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel deceived... I clicked on this thread eagerly thinking the card list was actually displayed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what happens when you leak something (whether or not it's even real!!):

From http://www.boardgamenews.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wei-Hwa Huang
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Schuk wrote:
I feel deceived... I clicked on this thread eagerly thinking the card list was actually displayed...

Me too, since this is the first Google search result for "Dominion Intrigue Card List".

So, here's the card list!

Baron,
Bridge,
Conspirator,
Coppersmith,
Courtyard,
Duke,
Great Hall,
Harem,
Ironworks,
Masquerade,
Mining Village,
Minion,
Nobles,
Pawn,
Saboteur,
Scout,
Secret Chamber,
Shanty Town,
Steward,
Swindler,
Torturer,
Trading Post,
Tribute,
Upgrade,
Wishing Well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.