Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Woods
United States
Calabasas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My friend and I were discussing possible strategies for the Specter because she is basically a ghost healer. I came up with the idea of your opponents specter to raise one of your characters, but then we both though...would that character be your opponents after the turn ended? Then I came up with charming your opponents specter, resurrecting your own wounded specter, to raise another wounded character? Would this character still be your opponents? What happens to the charmed Specter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jf Roustan
France
St Paul des fonts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I think the Charm spell does not modify your spectre color, so if it possesses a character this character should be of the spectre color.

That's just my opinion, but it seems to respect the impossibility to force a charmed character to perform"illegal actions"(such as suicide in a pit).
I encourage you to go to the official FAQ at : www.dungeontwister.com/us/
Have fun in twisting your undeads

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Woods
United States
Calabasas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Charmed scrolls can be used to suicide either players character, such as rock falls, water (for elemental), or even having the other players character take a rope off his own character using it on a pit (so they would die)
Also a Specter can posses any color character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Boxcar12 wrote:

Blue Specters can only possess Yellow wounded characters and vice versa. This does not change if charmed.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How bad (or good) is it that I saw 'Charmed Sphincter' at first glance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Woods
United States
Calabasas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
Boxcar12 wrote:

Blue Specters can only possess Yellow wounded characters and vice versa. This does not change if charmed.

Eric

Thats good to know! I must have read too fast over the description. But my question still remains. A charmed yellow Specter, goes into a a wounded blue Specter, who goes into another wounded yellow character. Who does the character belong to after that occurs? I know this is a wild unrealistic situation, but I am just curious if it were to happen.

Edit: I just read through the Specters detail in the manual, and it doesnt specifically say only opponents characters can be raised, but it does only mention you can land on opponents wounded characters. Are you sure of this fact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Boxcar12 wrote:
Gamethyme wrote:
Boxcar12 wrote:

Eric

Thats good to know! I must have read too fast over the description. But my question still remains. A charmed yellow Specter, goes into a a wounded blue Specter, who goes into another wounded yellow character. Who does the character belong to after that occurs? I know this is a wild unrealistic situation, but I am just curious if it were to happen.

When you reincarnate as a character, that character takes your color.

A Yellow Specter reincarnating as a Blue Troll becomes a Yellow Troll, for example. If, for some reason, the Yellow Troll is still in play, it'll be represented in play as a Blue Troll with the Yellow Specter as a "marker" - for all intents and purposes, it's a Yellow Troll. It's only Blue because there isn't a Yellow Troll standup figure.

So a Yellow Specter reincarnating as a Blue Specter will become a Yellow Specter, who wouldn't be able to reincarnate as a Yellow anything.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Woods
United States
Calabasas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Eric thank you very much for clarifying this. You are always a big help around here. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.