Subject: Use of white cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I bid something - a green and a white card, say, on my first turn during a visit, am I allowed to bid a white card only on my next bid?

Can a white card be played on its own, or must it always be played with a colour card?

And a separate question...

If I bid one card, and then everyone else withdraws, am I allowed to continue bidding on my own so that I can win other items, or does the visit end as soon as only one player is left in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Uncle G wrote:
If I bid something - a green and a white card, say, on my first turn during a visit, am I allowed to bid a white card only on my next bid?

Can a white card be played on its own, or must it always be played with a colour card?

You cannot bid just a white card. It's always just one coloured card (matching the colour you've previously played, if any) with or without one white card.

Uncle G wrote:

If I bid one card, and then everyone else withdraws, am I allowed to continue bidding on my own so that I can win other items, or does the visit end as soon as only one player is left in?

Yes you can continue adding cards to win other items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.