Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Hiske
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ben & Matt preparing for the race!
Finishline Board Gamers In Grand Rapids, Mi.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Finishlineboardgamers/

Top Racing Games Link:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35838

Twelve Bikers & Fantastic Night of Racing! Leader 1 was so realistic that we all felt we were all racing on the Tour de France. We only had one biker fall on the downhill segment which was Lance Armstrong controlled by Ben. He actually fought his way back into the middle of the pack but didn't have enough in him to finish in the top three. I believe I only had one biker crack under the pressure on the steep mountain climb with a risky move and other than that everybody had a safe race. Congratulations to Rick on winning the tour with energy to spare with his top biker. Ken made an exciting breakaway near the last leg of the race to place 2nd and placing some pressure on the leader as he crossed the finish line exhausted. I actually thought my team were all doing well until the last leg when they just didn't have the energy to keep up. The peloton accomplished absorbing a few bikers back in and spending the extra energy. Awesome Race & Game!

Standings & Points-

1) Leader 1 (Twelve Bikes & The Peloton)

1st- Rick (3) (Climber/Downhill er)
2nd- Ken (2) (Climber/Downhill er)
3rd- Rick (1) (Leader/ Downhill er)

I was actually surprised that we didn't have a Rouleur or Sprinter place in the top three.

2) Quicksand

1st- Ben (3)
No 2nd or 3rd place!

Until Next Month!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hiske
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my first session report and I'm not sure how to list this under the correct forum for sessions. If anybody could let me know I would appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Go to the game page for Leader 1 and scroll to the forum section. There you will find a link "post". Click on that and select what kind of post you would like to submit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.