Ryan Sturm
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you have the low gravitation ability can you use it on two different links for each goods movement or must you use the same link if you are going to use the ability twice? The rules werent clear on this. We played with the user being able to use it on a different link for each good movement, but that seemed to make it almost too powerful. Can anyone provide me with a ruling on this?

Also we played with the 2nd edition rules for initial goods, though i am thinking that 1 good less per city would have made it better for 3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this map last night, and we played that you could use a different link each time. Since the rules do not state that you cannot do this, I would say that we both played it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
RyanSturm wrote:
Also we played with the 2nd edition rules for initial goods, though i am thinking that 1 good less per city would have made it better for 3...

Yes, definitely.

I agree with Brad as well, if there was a restriction that you had to choose one link and could ship over that particular link only it would have been listed in the rules. High gravitation is, indeed, very powerful especially when you play with the 1 cube rules because of the lack of goods on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.