Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a quick question regarding the card in the subject title. I noticed that I have two in the Overlord deck, and as far as I can see it is the only power card of which there is more than 1 in the deck. My question is can both be in play at once? Could I play both cards thereby allowing me to spawn 4 of the monsters listed on the card in each new area? I'm not saying this would be a wise investment of threat, but I was curious if it was possible or if the 2nd card is only there to give twice the chance of having it in your hand. Any response would be helpful, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kartigan wrote:
Could I play both cards thereby allowing me to spawn 4 of the monsters listed on the card in each new area?

Sure! Why not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kartigan wrote:
My question is can both be in play at once? Could I play both cards thereby allowing me to spawn 4 of the monsters listed on the card in each new area?

I second Gilles, you can use both cards independently of each other, spawning two monsters from the first and two different, or identical, from the second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thirded.

All powers stack in Descent. So for example, if you get the second Trapmaster power card (which comes in one of the expansions) and get both cards in play, traps would then cost two threat less and do four extra damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks everybody for the replies :).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.