Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmb
Rumors are really flying that GW is reprinted Space Hulk. But why should they stop there, they should also reprint

Space Crusade (and this time in the U.S.)
Ultra Marines
Space Fleet

And I don't know if they really need a new look, I really like the way they look now. Just a straight reprint would make me happy.

LA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antonmarcelo wrote:
I heard about the Space Hulk reprint, in a Spanish Forum and in GW´s site, but is it true ?

Yes. GW will be doing a reprint of Space Hulk.

FFG is also reprinting many of the old GW games that don't use Citadel miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmb
zuviel wrote:
antonmarcelo wrote:
I heard about the Space Hulk reprint, in a Spanish Forum and in GW´s site, but is it true ?

Yes. GW will be doing a reprint of Space Hulk.

FFG is also reprinting many of the old GW games that don't use Citadel miniatures.

Which are all the best games GW did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Sr
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave you a thumbs up because I would like to acquire a game or two. from their past too.
BUT, I imagine they don't print them because it wasn't profitable anymore. They didn't discontinue them thinking. "OK, that enough for a decade or two. shut it down just because"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lastalchemist wrote:
Rumors are really flying that GW is reprinted Space Hulk. But why should they stop there, they should also reprint

Space Crusade (and this time in the U.S.)
Ultra Marines
Space Fleet

And I don't know if they really need a new look, I really like the way they look now. Just a straight reprint would make me happy.

LA

You mustn't forget to add Warhammer Quest to that list.

Although, honestly, I think I'd far prefer it if they simply licensed out (which will apparently never happen) most of the above games and more to FFG. GW has only been interested in their mini lines and in their mini customers for a long, long time now, and I'd feel a lot happier knowing that a company that's actually interested in boardgames were handling the rereleases of certain of these games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Dungeonbowl. With it's own map tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.