Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just don't get this expansion.

If I fill up my jungle board with jungle animals I don't get any points for them at the end of the game but I do loose points for them if they are in the barn.

I can also only have 3 Jungle animal types on the board, though there are 5 jungle squares and 8 jungle animal types. The rules don't seem to state why I can't, or even if it matters that I have more than 3 types.

If I'm moving a certain colour of visitor around my zoo but don't get them to the exit before another player I don't get any points for them

I just don't get why you don't get any points for filling up your Jungle path with animals and why it matters about only 3 types. I don't understand why you don't get any points for getting visitors through of a colour that someone has already got through.

I would have hoped that you would have at least got points for filling up the path and maybe even coins if you filled the path with all the same animal type. I would have liked points for each visitor you got through your zoo no matter what colour they where.

Maybe I'm reading the rules wrong but it seems a big investment to get only a few extra points at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clearing that up, I've re-read the rules, must ave missed that bit or got confused I think.

Still don't see why you don't get points for placing the Jungle animals in the zoo or why you can't have more than 3 types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schacht
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:

Still don't see why you don't get points for placing the Jungle animals.

You do: The points for the jungle animals are the visitor figure points.

Rindel wrote:

Still don't see why you can't have more than 3 types.

It is a basic principle of Zooloretto that you can’t collect as many types as you want. Others go to the barn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.