Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Byzantium» Forums » Rules

Subject: Army allowed 2nd move following town capture on 1st link of movement? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddy Vickery
Australia
Canberra
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can an Army move a second time as part of the same Move and/or Attack Action (paying the necessary additional movement cubes) if it won any battles/sieges required on the first leg of the move?

I had assumed they couldn't (ie battle and/or siege, successful or otherwise, ended movement for that action) but on checking the rules the only requirement I could find was that if the army reaches a city that is not the same colour as the city it moved from then it must attack that city.

Do you allow a second link of movement following combat at the first link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Petruzzelli
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. You spend 1 cube to move into city..attack/siege that city..then next player's turn. This question is addressed in Byzantium FAQ file by Eddy Bee and reads, "when you reach a city of the opposite faction you must stop and battle and may not move further".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.