Popular Tags: [View All]
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

War in the Pacific (second edition) is one of those monster games that's almost impossible to set up and play. Finding a large room that you can set aside for a year is tough enough. Then there's all the counter trays / side maps and information sheets that you need to have handy. However, none of this would be a problem if the game had a VASSAL module. All the maps,

I want to play this game pretty badly, so me and my regular online opponent are going to make a VASSAL module for it. Decision Games doesn't support public VASSAL modules, but I'm doing it for personal use. This will be a slow and steady process, will probably take all summer, but the end result is that we'll actually be able to play this game!

If anyone else is interested in helping out, and reaping the rewards of a personal-use WitP VASSAL Module, please send me an email.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.