Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi fellow geeks,

It is rather difficult for us to trade among people in Singapore because our local board gaming community is rather small unlike other countries like USA or Germany etc.

I have been wanting to trade with fellow geeks from other countries but my concern would be that international shipping would be pretty expensive for bigger and heavier board games for both parties. Does anyone have any ideas how to save on the international shipping costs during this economy downturn period?

So wonder if anyone happen to be stopping by Singapore for business trips or holiday in the next few months?

Would you be interested to meet up and trade some games from my trade list? Probably we could trade lighter and smaller games so that your luggage won't be so heavy.

I feel that it could be a win-win situation for both parties.
Make new friends, trade away some of your games for something on your wishlist.

I could also bring you to try some of the delicious local food and we could play a couple of games from our collection with my hubby and friends if time permits.

What do you think?

Yours Sincerely,
Michelle meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can speak for Michelle as a great hostess. She showed us the town, took us for the best Hawker Centre (food court) meal I've ever had, and even showed us the game store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
I can speak for Michelle as a great hostess. She showed us the town, took us for the best Hawker Centre (food court) meal I've ever had, and even showed us the game store.

Hi Tommy, thank you for your kind compliments.
My hubby and I are looking forward to seeing you and your wife again in Aug. We can play some different games with a few friends from our board gaming group.

Are you interested to try Indian food next time? There is an incredible Indian restaurant inside Chinatown Point...remember the place that you waited for me? The restaurant has nice interiors and serve wonderful authentic Indian dishes. We have been there a few times with our friends and everyone loves the food.

Cheers,
Michelle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yah......Don't worry, not all the Indian food are spicy......they have the non-spicy dishes as well. It would be an interesting experience for you and Shenomad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She's Korean and I was raised on Indonesian food: Indian's got nothing on either of those for sheer heat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.