Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teacher Fletcher
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was very young, I had a game (or toy, for there no rules to go along with it that I knew) that consisted of cardboard hexes depicting a map of a scary halloween town.

When I say halloween town, I mean various things such as haunted houses, graveyards, roads with spiders and witches on them, and so on.

These could be arranged in various ways, each way arranging a uniquely different map.

Basically, the game was a Halloween version of Carcassonne, but with hex tiles instead of squares.

I have an extremely vivid memory of playing this game or this toy and I want very much to know what it was and how I can obtain it again.

For reasons I can't quite explain, it will always bother me if I can't find out what these hexes were or why we had them. Please help!

Teach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it Trails to Tremble By ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teacher Fletcher
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jyeackle wrote:

Amazing! Yes!

Wow, for some reason I didn't think this question would turn up an answer. Let alone in the first response!

Now I have to have this game. The sentimental attachment to the memory is simply too vivid for me not to have those tiles again.

Funny to see that this was indeed a game, not just a toy. I wonder how it plays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.