Subject: Crowning Conan, how many Empire Points? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Teległow
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many points does one earns when crowning Conan. As i read the rule, first one gets 3 EPs when he crowns the barbarian and then one gets another 3 EPs during the end game scoring, so he gets 6 EPs.
Or am i wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MacTele wrote:
How many points does one earns when crowning Conan. As i read the rule, first one gets 3 EPs when he crowns the barbarian and then one gets another 3 EPs during the end game scoring, so he gets 6 EPs.
Or am i wrong?

You get 3 points for crowning only once, not twice. BUT, you will be the only player to score points from Adventure token majorities: so, certainly 5 points from the majority that won you the crown of Conan, and then any other majorities.

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Söderberg
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
mbmb
Im pretty sure you get a total of 3 EP's.
page 21: "...he recieves three additional EP's. In addition, that player is the only player who may recieve EP's for having the most adventure tokens in each of the three categories(see final scoring, below)

This seem to indicate that the scoring and the bonuses is yet to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Teległow
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
Now it is clear for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.