Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry I don't if this is the right place to be asking but how do I reduce the price of something I've listed for sale in the market place? I thought about taking it off and starting again but I don't even know how to do that.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cheng
United States
Catonsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
My Geek -> Marketplace -> Manage Your Inventory -> Edit (to change price)/Delete (delete the entry and start a new one)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brooks
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposedly, just changing the price won't send an update to everyone that has checked the "notify of sales" box. But if you update it, then suspend it, then unsuspend it, supposedly that will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Chachito wrote:
Supposedly, just changing the price won't send an update to everyone that has checked the "notify of sales" box. But if you update it, then suspend it, then unsuspend it, supposedly that will.

Unless things have changed, even that will not send a new notice, but it will cause the updated price to show up on the game page. As far as I know, only deleting it and relisting will resend a notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, with your advice i've managed to sort it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to know how to reduce the price of listings in the marketplace as well. On other peoples listings that is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.