Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Wall
United Kingdom
London
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So his "tough body" allows him to reduce stamina damage by 1.

Therefore in combat with a monster that deals one point of stamina damage is he invulnerable? Or does his ability prevent only the first point of damage from that monster, so if he fails multiple combat checks he will take damage for each subsequent fail after the first?

Hope that makes sense and is not too much of a silly question. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ALL stamina damage by one. So from each source, each time. If a monster only deals one damage, McGlen can keep going until he wins.

Just note that this is "damage" and not a voluntary cost. This is more important for Harvey and his similar sanity ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wall
United Kingdom
London
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, that was how I interpreted it, but I thought it might be wrong given he could stand there slugging it out with monsters that deal 1 damage all day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
stevenwall wrote:
Cheers, that was how I interpreted it, but I thought it might be wrong given he could stand there slugging it out with monsters that deal 1 damage all day.

The only problem that it presents is if the monster toughness is too high for McGlen to beat with the mix of weapons that he can use to fight. You would end in a never-ending loop of neither being able to win. It is a rare case but can happen. If it does, just houserule it so you can continue playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.