United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Notice how careful I was to post this in buying and selling rather than hot deals? Gold star for me.

Well the English edition should be just around the corner, but if you can't wait, here's the German edition.
Le Havre at Boards&Bits

The board and pieces are language independent. The cards will be in German, but they have good graphics on them and so after the first few games that shouldn't be much of a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff "Lobot" Jeffy won't awake from his powerdown routine to smite this listing... 'cause it has been properly classified.

autumnweave wrote:
Notice how careful I was to post this in buying and selling rather than hot deals? Gold star for me.

Well the English edition should be just around the corner, but if you can't wait, here's the German edition.
Le Havre at Boards&Bits

The board and pieces are language independent. The cards will be in German, but they have good graphics on them and so after the first few games that shouldn't be much of a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:

Le Havre at Boards&Bits

We have the English version in stock if anyone is interested:
Le Havre at FunGamesCafe.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have nothing of value to add other than to say this:

Le Havre is good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:

Le Havre at Boards&Bits

Why on earth would they stock the German edition when the English edition was also available?! Did Hanno run out of English copies or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
autumnweave wrote:

Le Havre at Boards&Bits

Why on earth would they stock the German edition when the English edition was also available?! Did Hanno run out of English copies or something?

Sometimes (most of the time?) it takes a while to get from Europe to the US. I ordered them back in December when the English edition wasn't available. Of course it had been so long I had forgotten that it was the German copy I had ordered

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardsAndBits wrote:
out4blood wrote:
autumnweave wrote:

Le Havre at Boards&Bits

Sometimes (most of the time?) it takes a while to get from Europe to the US. I ordered them back in December when the English edition wasn't available. Of course it had been so long I had forgotten that it was the German copy I had ordered

Tom

Well bad on ya, Tom.
I ordered a bunch from Hanno back in November and sold them all off (although at a much higher price point that yours is! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Nuts wrote:
I have nothing of value to add other than to say this:

Le Havre is good.

very good, crunchy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Tom, do you know when you will be getting the English version? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:

I'm not ignoring you, I'm waiting for answers, which I'll post when I get them.

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:

A couple in-shrink English copies are posted for sale in the BGG Marketplace.

CLS Games
Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardsAndBits wrote:
kneumann wrote:

I'm not ignoring you, I'm waiting for answers, which I'll post when I get them.

Tom

Looks like we'll be getting the English edition of Le Havre toward the end of this month or the beginning of next month. I'll add a pre-order for it with an April date, but March is still a possibility.

Thanks,
Tom
Boards & Bits
www.boardsandbits.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.