Subject: Anyone Out There Have the CD? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! I'm new to the Geek, though I've been gaming in one form or another for the last thirty years.

I bought the RightStuff reprint of Divine Right, but I've lost the included CD that had the intermediate and advanced rules, as well as all the really neat background fluff. cry Anyone out there know where I can get another copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I might be able to come up with it in a day or so. I know a buddy who has it and I should be able to grab it.

True

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valenze
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are PDF's of the Intermediate and Advanced rules from the CD here in the files section on the sedcond page.

The general opionion is that the RightStuf rules redit is flawed and most diehards use the revised rules in the Divine Right Yahoo group in the Links section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. McCrackan
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that. All the CD is good for is to reprint sheets of counters & cards when they get lost/damaged. The rules posted here are far clearer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have thought to check the 'Files' section. Thanks, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
>The rules posted here are far clearer.

Here is where? BGG or Yahoo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. McCrackan
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DivineRightGame/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Davis - WBC
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
is the group alive ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Leao
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I bought this a few years ago and lost the CD...can anyone help with a copy? I mainly want the history article PDFs from Dragon...I know I made a copy of the disc knowing I would lose it and promptly lost that too! I will email the gentleman who published the reprint and cross my fingers, unless some kind soul here can help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.