Subject: Freiburg rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just punched the counters on this game and I'm copying in the errata. Says that only the French get VPs for capturing locations. But do the Bavarians get any points for holding locations (or recapturing locations that they initially held but lost)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent some questions to Dick Vohlers and got the following replies:

Questions

1. The errata say that only the French get VPs for capturing locations. Does this mean that only the French get VPs for controlling locations at the end of the game? (there is a difference). I want to make sure I scribble the right thing in my Playbook.

2. Special Rule 9 says that the French can create their Center Musketeer unit after an HI unit has been routed. What is the definition of 'routed'? (in v4.0 of the rules the word only seems to occur in association with Rout Movement).

Also, in case there are any more errata issued, the Retreat Edges for the Rocroi scenario seem to be incorrectly numbered.

Replies:

Wow. ULB questions after 4 years. I'm glad to see someone is still playing the game.

1. It's been a while, but I believe that is correct.

2. Routed means when the unit becomes Morale Broken. This is implied in the first sentence of 13.4.1. 3.

Rocroi: You're the first person to mention that. You are, of course, correct. I'll incorporate that into the next errata update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.