'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
LOCK ‘N LOAD PUBLISHING NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s magazine, Line of Fire, Issue #5, available for immediate download!
Rocky Mount, VA, March 11, 2009 –
The fifth issue of Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s inimitable downloadable magazine Line of Fire is now on sale! Line of Fire #5 contains almost 50 full-color pages! In it you’ll find articles about the new features and mechanics in Heroes of the Blitzkrieg, on the Japanese Army in World War Two and Island War Deluxe, on the tactical placement of obstacles in the Lock ‘n Load system, an in-depth preview of the Swedish forces in World at War: Operation Garbo, and six new World at War scenarios.
• Almost 50 full-color pages!
•6 new scenarios for the World at War system, utilizing components from Eisenbach Gap, Death of the First Panzer and Blood & Bridges, and including counters for four West German Recon Formations and the Soviet 2nd Tank Formation.
•Detailed articles on the soon-to-be released Heroes of the Blitzkrieg, on the Japanese Army in World War Two and their tactical use in Island War Deluxe, on the tactical placement of obstacles in the Lock ‘n Load system, and an in-depth preview of the Swedish forces in World at War: Operation Garbo.
•Insightful interviews with computer-game designer John Tiller (Squad Battles series, amongst others) and Tom Proudfoot, programmer for the upcoming computer game Heroes of Stalingrad.
• Pete Atack files his second of two Anzac Batreps on James Luck’s pair of linked scenarios from Line of Fire #3.
• Fiction from World War Two’s Eastern Front by Yvan Descotes.
• Andy Brown simplifies the making of desktop publishing counters and maps...a must-have skill!
• Downloadable PDF that lets you get your magazine right NOW. You save on shipping, you save on publishing costs normally passed on to the consumer, and you save on time.
ABOUT LOCK ‘N LOAD PUBLISHING
Founded by award winning author and game designer Mark H. Walker, Lock ‘n Load Publishing develops and publishes commercial board and computer games. Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s games include Lock ‘n Load: Day of Heroes, Lock ‘n Load: Band of Heroes, and World at War: Eisenbach Gap, World at War: Blood and Bridges, and Corps Command: Totensonntag.