Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mb
Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but here goes:

Have a secondary flag show up beside the country flag that would be the flag of the Province, State, or Region of that country. It would be a great visual cue of where people are located. Some countries are geographically large and the secondary flag would be a good visual indicator.

-Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Seeber
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe a microbadge could serve this purpose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mb
aaronseeber wrote:
Maybe a microbadge could serve this purpose?

I doubt that very many people would purchase a microbadge, certainly not enough to make the information visually relevant in a scan of profiles in the forums. Plus there would not be any consistency in where it might be displayed. The nice thing about the country flag is that it is uniformly displayed for all members that have entered their country.

Not trying to be a nay-sayer, just that a microbadge apporach would not accomplish what I originally had in mind. Thanks for your suggestion though.

-Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I wish we could choose a state flag too.....as long as the EU gets all their separate flags devil

But as you can see I also purchased the CA Flag as a microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.