Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: I'm too old to look at the "Naughty Schoolgirls" thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any interesting comments on modular design or prototyping there?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?


Naw, that was a mean thing of me to say. I'm sure lots of pin-up models and strippers get their degree.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?


Naw, that was a mean thing of me to say. I'm sure lots of pin-up models and strippers get their degree.

How do you think they pay for college? And dental assistant school is still college, thank you very much. That reminds me, I need to find the dentist office where this group works...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
ya gotta bunny/duck it in your head
badge
"I looked at my hands, I understood that one fine day, one fine evening to be precise, they would no longer be hands but some other awful thing." —Jack Kerouac
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?


Naw, that was a mean thing of me to say. I'm sure lots of pin-up models and strippers get their degree.

How do you think they pay for college? And dental assistant school is still college, thank you very much. That reminds me, I need to find the dentist office where this group works...

They look pretty old to be in Catholic high school. Did they flunk a lot?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carc >> BSG
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?


Naw, that was a mean thing of me to say. I'm sure lots of pin-up models and strippers get their degree.

How do you think they pay for college? And dental assistant school is still college, thank you very much. That reminds me, I need to find the dentist office where this group works...

They look pretty old to be in Catholic high school. Did they flunk a lot?


Are they in trouble? (Obscure? I hope not)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Nice uniform!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Nice uniform!

It's important that they wear a uniform in order to maintain and display discipline and an atmosphere conducive for academics.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken K
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



They must be on a field trip... holding onto each other's shirt knot so's not to get lost.

Safety first!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Professor Plum wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



They must be on a field trip... holding onto each other's shirt knot so's not to get lost.

Safety first!



It is important for the continued quality of this thread that everyone quotes this image in their reply...So we know what they're talking about.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Professor Plum wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



They must be on a field trip... holding onto each other's shirt knot so's not to get lost.

Safety first!



It is important for the continued quality of this thread that everyone quotes this image in their reply...So we know what they're talking about.

I wish I had thought of that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt tolman
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Look for my first published game, Undermining! Coming soon from Z-man games.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Professor Plum wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



They must be on a field trip... holding onto each other's shirt knot so's not to get lost.

Safety first!



It is important for the continued quality of this thread that everyone quotes this image in their reply...So we know what they're talking about.

I wish I had thought of that.


You guys should be ashamed :D
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



How long until this thread gets moved to either ChitChat or RSP?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Asperamanca wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



How long until this thread gets moved to either ChitChat or RSP?


Oh never soon enough...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
I'm certainly offended.

Offended that people keep ruining the Naughty Schoolgirl Ziggurat!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Coconut wrote:
I'm certainly offended.

Offended that people keep ruining the Naughty Schoolgirl Ziggurat!

FAIL!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JarredScott78 wrote:

FAIL!



Fixed that for you.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ejcarter wrote:
HiveGod wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Del_Esau wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
You're in luck, there are no images in that thread. So feel free to check it out.



Who are you kidding. None of those girls went to school.

Hmm, you might be right. Care to quote me on that?


Naw, that was a mean thing of me to say. I'm sure lots of pin-up models and strippers get their degree.

How do you think they pay for college? And dental assistant school is still college, thank you very much. That reminds me, I need to find the dentist office where this group works...

They look pretty old to be in Catholic high school. Did they flunk a lot?


Are they in trouble? (Obscure? I hope not)


Now where were we? Oh, yeah. Get offa mah ziggurat!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slowcorner wrote:
JarredScott78 wrote:

FAIL!



Fixed that for you.

Thanks

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:


Woah, cool, Naughty Schoolgirls.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.