Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamey Philipp
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 3 year old loves this game, but she can't grasp the strategy of chosing a higher point value/lower probability card if she is sure what the proper number is vs a lower point value/higher probablility card is she is not so sure.

So I came up with a good solution:

I line up all the cards with the three possible answers on them in front of her in acending order. I do the same for myself only I use the cards with only one correct answer in front of me.

We then take turns picking igloos and placing them on one of our own cards that are in front of us; i.e. she gets to use the cards with three possible answers and I must use the cards with only one correct answer on them.

Finish taking turns and placing igloos until they are gone then check to see who was correct. When a match was made that player gets a point (use the color disks to keep score).

This seems to level the playing field pretty well.

If you have a third player they could use the cards with two possible answers on them.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.