Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a handful of requests to get a copy of this game from people that were not good candidates for playtesters. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing the game, but at the same time I don't want to invest my time and money to send someone a play test kit that I either never hear back from or only get a handful of plays.

So if you are interested in getting a prototype kit from me I will send you one for $10 plus shipping. There would be 2 options for shipping, the smaller kit would ship at $5 in US and $13 to most overseas locations, or the expanded kit at $11 US and $45 overseas. If you are interested in multiple copies I should be able to fit up to 3 expanded kits at the higher postage rate (so you can get 3 copies of the kit for $41 deliverd in the US)

The basic kit includes:

8 sheets (letter) of full color (front and back) tiles mounted on chipboard
1 sheet (letter) of full color bid cards
1 sheet (letter) of full color scoring markers and obelisk card
4 game boards printed in full color on 11x17 paper
(unmounted)
Front and Back artwork for box printed in full color on 11x17 paper
2 sheets of B&W plaeyer screens printed on card stock.

Assembly required for the basic kit:
Cut out all hexagon tiles and scoring markers
Mount games boards on 8 pieces of 8.5x11 chipboard (chipboard not included)
Cut box templates and artwork, build and mount (2 sheets of chipboard at least 11x17 required)
You will also need to supply 4 sets of 8 meeples from another of your games

The expanded kit includes:
8 sheets (letter) of full color (front and back) tiles mounted on chipboard
1 sheet (letter) of full color bid cards
1 sheet (letter) of full color scoring markers and obelisk card
4 game boards printed and mounted in full color on 11x17 paper and mounted
(unmounted)
Front and Back artwork for box printed in full color on 11x17 paper
Box templates cut from chipboard
2 sheets of B&W plaeyer screens printed on card stock.

Assembly required for the expanded kit:
Cut out all hexagon tiles and scoring markers
Cut box artwork, build and mount
You will also need to supply 4 sets of 8 meeples from another of your games

If this game makes it to production your $10 cost of the game kit will be refunded as a credit towards purchase of the game.

Also I will directly refund your $10 cost if you provide copious feedback as a playtester.

I am not trying to make money on this, but am interested in supporting interest in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniƫl Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came across this game following the route from Triumvirate. This seems to be a very nice prototype I have to tell you! I just had a quick read throught the rules and it sounds like a nice game. Just a couple of questions:

- Are you still working on this game?
- Does it really costs $45 to ship the expanded kit overseas?

Thumbs up for your no-money-making policy on this prototype, it seems you really try to do everything just to make the perfect product. Keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.