Popular Tags: [View All]
Yegor Sadoshenko
Ukraine
Dniepropetrovsk
Dniepropetrovsk region
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm absolutely new to the game, so got stuck at one point.
I bought the Clone Wars Starter to play with my son (5 years old). And later I got the Legacy of the Force booster. We played the starter without delving too deep into rules (line of sight, cover, etc.). I like the skirmish aspect of the game. But after reading the rules I found one thing that I can't understand. Both Dooku and Kenobi have Style Masteries. But Dooku's says "...Soresu... styles (including mastery) cannot be used against this character". Kenobi has Soresu, so does this mean Dooku is immune to Kenobi's attacks? Or do I miss something here? Any help is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Huntington
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Dooku is not immune to General Obi-Wan Kenobi's attacks. Dooku's style mastery means that Kenobi can not use his Soresu style against Dooku's attacks, which means that Obi-Wan does not get a save to block the attack. Obi-Wan's attacks will work like normal against Dooku.

Glad to hear you like the game. I've been playing since it first came out and it keeps getting better with each expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yegor Sadoshenko
Ukraine
Dniepropetrovsk
Dniepropetrovsk region
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. Now I understand what it means. Dooku can block Kenobi, while Kenobi can't block Dooku.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.