Tom
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to me that in the past when I would run a search that had only one returned result, it would take me directly to that item. Now it takes me to a page that shows that item which I then need to click on to get to the page. Am I remembering this incorrectly? Either way, could we make it do that?

For example, search After The Flood. One result is returned, so why not just go to that one result?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I prefer it the new way, as I can enter my plays right from the seach result screen, and make collection updates, etc. Much faster than having to load the game page for every game i want to log.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy McKinney
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with the OP on this one. Maybe a setting for each user? To me, the results screen is basically useless.

Another option is one of the Ajax-style pop ups, like you see on some of the other screens. You type in a game, it starts displaying the results. If you hit enter, it takes you to the search results page for whatever you typed. But if you click on a specific game, it takes you to that page instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.