Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of BattleFleet Mars that I was looking to get rid of and was wondering what it might be worth. Below is a description of the game:

1 Rulebook (Good Condition)
2 Time/Distance Trip Measure Cards (Good Condition)
1 Pad Battle Record Sheets (Good condition with 10 sheets in the pad)
1 - 22" x 34" Solar Display Map (Good Condition)
1 - 22" x 34" Tactical Display Map (Good Condition)
2 - Dice (Good Condition)
400 Counters (Game shows 400 counters to be included. I counted 400 counters in the mix. The counters are all in one big bag and are in good condition and look to be centered.)

The game does not come in a SPI flat pack, and the maps are folded so that they won’t fit into a ziplock. Any idea what I could sell this for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ralph - the game pages on BGG have a Price History feature and the one for Battlefleet Mars shows $8 - $28 depending on condition. That's based on a small number of sales.

Consimworld's marketplace forum shifts a fair number of SPI games. A copy of BFM was listed there for $20 last December; no indication as to whether or not it sold at that price.

YMMV, but based on your description of the game's condition you could probably expect $10 - $15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of BattleFleet Mars that's without a rulebook. If you're willing to divvy up your game as parts, I'd be most interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer on the game value.

I was hoping to get rid of it as a set, and be done with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.