Subject: Anyone looking to play online? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Delph
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hey!
I just found out about this program called lackey ccg, for mac and windows, that allows you to play harry potter tcg online, as well as other games. All you do is download the program and install the harry potter game and it has pictures of all the cards! The problem for me is noone is on the server playing HP just magic the gathering and pokemon. So just check out the program and hopefully get more people into playing.
See ya

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is an old post, but I'd never heard of Lackey before. Just downloaded it on my Mac and DL'd the entire Harry Potter set. If I can work out how to use the thing, I might be up for some online play.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd play, or teach, people how to use LackeyCCG. I use it to play Rage, and I've used it for Magic before. I haven't built any Harry Potter decks, but I'd give it a go here.

Just let me know, and we'll set up a time to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.