Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Started a new campaign tonight and one of the Heroes was Karnon. While his 5 power dice was all right, but was definately limiting, since he had to decide *before* attacking if he was going to spend any upgrading fatigue. Also, with only 1 armor, he was a /lot/ more squishy than we were expecting out of our front-melee guy. The OL started picking on him, ignoring Landrec the Wise and going for the 4 CT guy.

So, anyone fearing that he would be unbalanced in RtL due to fewer skills and more Power Dice, didn't seem like that *at all*.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting point. I've always kind of considered him a staple in my "dream team" for RtL. I can see that issue though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adrian bai
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. The best 4 pointer I've killed so far. At least once per dungeon.

The better warrior in any dream team should still be Nanok. I've ruled that who ever chooses Nanok will randomly select the skill and NOT choose from the available skill as Nanok is definitely a game breaker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karnon just dies soooo much, so far at least once per dungeon, that he just isn't as good as say Brother Glyr or any other 2Armor character. So we're trying to beef him up with armor, etc. Still seems to be a favorite target of our OL...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adrian bai
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True. He still does a wallop of damage though. My current Copper Campaign has Karnon dealing 10 points of average damage!! All the more for me to take him out so that it gives my minions a round or 2 of extra living time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.