Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

Situation H3 is now available, along with updated situations H1 and H2. I'm switching to official "2nd Edition" mode, and these scenarios reflect their new layout and designations. Last week I posted Map 11, for those of you who haven't been to the site.

H3 may need some more playtesting, but I decided to throw it up there anyway. I'm nixing the "playtest" versus "official" scenarios idea in favor of just putting revision designations at the bottom of the situations -- essentially a revised date.

From here on out, historical situations will start with "H", and fictional with "F".

Also, I'm going to spend the next few weeks finishing up the Russian infantry and the 2nd Edition rules. Playing H3, and answering recent questions, have made me realize that the rules need to jump to the fore.

Next week, Situation F1 by FNH1, and a sneak peek at the upcoming 2nd Editon rules cover!

-Barry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AnglePark wrote:
Hey Guys,
Situation H3 is now available, along with updated situations H1 and H2. I'm switching to official "2nd Edition" mode, and these scenarios reflect their new layout and designations. Last week I posted Map 11, for those of you who haven't been to the site.
-Barry

Great stuff - thanks Barry! In future could you please also add a direct hyperlink for the terminally lazy amongst us...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gamesbook wrote:
Great stuff - thanks Barry! In future could you please also add a direct hyperlink for the terminally lazy amongst us...

LOL! No problem, Derek -- I'll be sure to add a link from now on. I'm terminally lazy as well, and quite surprised at myself for working on the game at all. I don't know what's gotten into me, and -- quite honestly -- not sure how long this madness will last...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More V and V goodness, I love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.valorandvictory.com/vv_files.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
Love the new scenario layout, Mr. Doyle. Also, when you get around to posting the 2nd ed. rules, just keep in mind that the booklet format for 1st ed. was a very good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.