5 Posts

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Darkest Secret card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom kennedy
United States
flag msg tools
If you find the secret card that says 'the elder is or is in direct control of the villion', and gives a combat/wound increase, do you also use the combat/wound bonus from the elder card?
I assumed no since the card says you can't attack the elder...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always played that you do not get the combat/wound bonus from the elder card. But this was just my interpretation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thokennedy wrote:
If you find the secret card that says 'the elder is or is in direct control of the villion', and gives a combat/wound increase, do you also use the combat/wound bonus from the elder card?
I assumed no since the card says you can't attack the elder...

That's right. Keep in mind that the "town elders" and "evil elders" are two completely different concepts - if they're revealed to be the latter, they stop being the former on all counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we get official clarification on this card from Jason? We had the same question last night, whether the Evil Elder ended up +2 in Combat or just +1. We treated it as +2 total.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik Kolodzie
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No official answer yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.