Subject: BANG! live... what about? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
umberto T
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hallo

Does anyboby get something about a live versione of "BANG!"? I don't mean a simple match with all players around the table cowboys dressed, but a version in wich guns are real toys, everyone standing up and move and imitate what His own cards say to do...

A version in wich when you shoot to your suspect, the gun sound BANG! really... in wich, you can hide or have to simulate an horse riding as well!

I've heard something like that and how it was funny, for players and spectators. I would like know your experiences, ideas about and informations!

Thank you and sorry for my sad english!

UMBERTO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
umbi72 wrote:
Hallo

Does anyboby get something about a live versione of "BANG!"? I don't mean a simple match with all players around the table cowboys dressed, but a version in wich guns are real toys, everyone standing up and move and imitate what His own cards say to do...

A version in wich when you shoot to your suspect, the gun sound BANG! really... in wich, you can hide or have to simulate an horse riding as well!

I've heard something like that and how it was funny, for players and spectators. I would like know your experiences, ideas about and informations!

Thank you and sorry for my sad english!

UMBERTO

I prefer Ca$h 'n Gun$: Live for this type of play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guest Starring...
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried this once, but the stupid horses kept running all over the place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.