Subject: All Hit card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike hunt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play 'All Hit'

The other players all then hit the button once.

Who then plays? Me, or the player to my left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe its the player on your left, although I can't recall if you get to call a new color or not off the top of my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hunt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
I believe its the player on your left, although I can't recall if you get to call a new color or not off the top of my head.

Yes, it's a wild card.

The gameplay seems a bit disjointed:

Player 1 - plays card, calls red
player 2 - hits
player 3 - hits
player 4 - hits
player 1 - nothing???
player 2 - plays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yep...but I'm pretty sure that's the way we've always played it...on the otherhand, it wouldn't seem fair to be able to play two cards in a row either...you could really hit the other players hard that way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You go again.

It's the same type of situation as if you're playing a two-player game of UNO and someone plays a Draw Two or something: the other player draws and loses his/her turn, allowing you to go again. Logically, when you play an All-Hit, all the other players (which IIRC does not include yourself) spend their turn pressing the button and hoping not to get lots of cards. Then it's your go again!

Admittedly if you play two of these back-to-back (or some other equally nasty card after the All-Hit) you have the potential to really mess up the opposition, but if you're not close to going out at the time, why would you waste your power cards like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.