Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego (Scripps Ranch)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My artillery pieces are getting bend and distorted, and I'm ready to replace them with a suitable set of other pieces. Does anyone have any links to where I could purchase a nicer set at a reasonable price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Search eBay for "1/144 guns"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Or try Rasmussen81`s user page on DoW. He has a lot of links to stores selling minitures.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/mypage/362174/m44/story

Scroll down the page till you find resource links.

Further down the same page he also has a good player aid, that`s been updated now following the release of the Campaign book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using GFI Minifig's and Perrin products for artillery and additional armor or vehicle units.

The Perrin sculpts are nice and crisp, the Minifig sculpts have a lot of detail and an extensive selection.

Perrin's look to cost a little more but you get two units per pack.

Minifig's is by single piece but the artillery is usually 2 per pack unless an oversized piece like an German 88 or US Long Tom.

Pendraken has many offerings to but I have not bought or seen any other than Brummbar's.

Either choice will add ambiance to the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Fergus
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(For those it may help going forward) I kept the plastic trays that they came in and cut away the extra around the section that holds the artillery pieces. Keeps them nice and protected while in the box. The top piece is too tall and needs the overlap trimmed to match the bottom piece but it works well.

The other pieces are just loose in the box's insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.