Arka Ray
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Two questions from a newbie player:

1) If an Unrevealed Cylon is in the Brig and chooses to reveal himself, does he then go to the Resurrection Ship (without performing the action on the Reveal Card)? That is, he effectively gets out of the Brig by using the Reveal?

2) When a Crisis Card is drawn with Cylon Attack configuration on it, how is the board set up? Are :

a) All the existing ships taken off the board (including manned Vipers) and the configuration becomes JUST the one described on the card.
OR
b) Are the ships described on the configuration card ADDED to the existing ships?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
1 = yes (though the player must do that as an "action")
2 = b (the ships on the card are added to any already on the board)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arka Ray
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schumaniac wrote:
Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Make sure to follow the rules on the attack card in order. I.e. if it says activate raiders as step 1, you activate raiders already on board before you place the ships on the card.
If you run out of pieces, the current player decides where they go (as long as they go on spots the card shows).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.