• [+] Dice rolls
Gene Ksenzakovic
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newspiel.com has Settlers 4th edition for $27.00 plus 20% off that so the total before shipping is $21.60. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best I've seen is CoolStuffInc with base sets for $25 and 5-6 player sets for $12:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boardGame.php?viewType=Mayf...
If you buy them all in a bundle, they're even cheaper. Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hwang
United States
Elmsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bgg marketplace?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=listforsa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Off the cuff, I was just going to say to check out Amazon. They had it for $19.99 for the longest time. I decided to check first and...whoa!...it's listed for $33.60.

Anyone know what happened with that? They didn't have the $19.99 price posted...you had to click a link to get to it, but it was the 4th edition shipped and fulfilled by Amazon, not a 3rd party.

I wonder if Mayfair got on them or something else happened. I don't think it was a sale, as it was $19.99 for quite awhile.

Anyway, the Marketplace is probably your best bet.

Good luck.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Amazon and am one of their Prime Members (free shipping for a $75 flat fee per year), but have noticed that their prices have crept up almost across the board on lots of items. Eurogame prices in particular are very high compared to some of our favorite BGG sponsor companies. Undoubtedly this is not a real big niche for Amazon, but wish their wasn't such a big disconnect. I do keep some games that I want on my Amazon wishlist in hopes some might come down, but rarely see that happen. Hamburgum did recently come down from the $50's into the high $30+ range, but you can get it for that price many places. Just not seeing the bargains of old on Amazon, but hard to beat the convenience and service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards and Bits has ding & dent of 3rd edition cities/knights: http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?cPath=1031&pro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'll probably get heckled by the kids but just an fyi... this thread belongs in the "buying/selling" forum, not the "hot deals" forum... the latter is to let us know about "hot deals", not to say you are looking for a "hot deal".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Trzaskowski

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
natsean wrote:
Off the cuff, I was just going to say to check out Amazon. They had it for $19.99 for the longest time. I decided to check first and...whoa!...it's listed for $33.60.

Anyone know what happened with that? They didn't have the $19.99 price posted...you had to click a link to get to it, but it was the 4th edition shipped and fulfilled by Amazon, not a 3rd party.

True, I picked up a copy for XMas for $20 (+$5 for Fisherman expansion to get free shipping ). Now it's been $33.60 for a time, unfortunately I've no idea why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the ad on the front page, Boardgame Revolution seems to have it for $24.49, today only.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correct the Settlers company is the one saying maximum discount of only 20% off list price for all companies selling thier games.
So that could be why you've seen a price increase in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Aguileno
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Will has it right - Mayfair games will cut off contracts with sellers who repeatedly sell their games below a certain point. Also, all it takes is Mayfair complaining to Amazon a few times before Amazon will start breathing down the seller's neck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.