Subject: Speaking about customer service ... kuddo's to the Z-Man rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Günter D'Hoogh
Belgium
Wespelaar
Brabant
flag msg tools
Hello to all. I just wanted to share this with you all. When I just opened my box of "Pandemic" I saw that some of the cards were misprinted, so I did a mail to Z-Man Games. You know what??? Within 5 minutes I had an answer from Zev that he was going to send me another deck of cards.

So not only have they great games with top notch components, they also have a fantastic customer service. I wish I could say so about all companies!

Thanks again, Zev and keep up the good work.

Let "Pandemic: On the Brink" come "down" on us happy gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience with the research centers in Pandemic: a couple of them looked like they had been mauled by bears. Or they were at least a little damaged. Zev emailed me quickly and replaced them.

I'm looking forward to On the Brink as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted McManus
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Similarly, my copy of Pandemic arrived missing a Black cube (and exact cube counts are important in this game).

Zev sent me one in the mail. Superb!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter D'Hoogh
Belgium
Wespelaar
Brabant
flag msg tools
Fantastic to know that there are still some great companies for whom "customer service" REALLY means something!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DT Dyer
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same thing happened to me with Wasabi! Missing cards were sent promptly the next week. Awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
We gotta get out while we 're young, `cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! Zev is a gentleman! I had problems with my cards as well and he took care of it. Thanks Zman!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Daigle
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev is the man! My Pandemic cards were creased and marred during packaging. Three day later a brand new deck was in my mailbox. This is the kind of customer service ALL places (not just boardgames) should have.

I will be a repeat Z-Mans games shopper, that's for sure!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter D'Hoogh
Belgium
Wespelaar
Brabant
flag msg tools
Me too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.