Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how we can preview Forum and Geeklist entries, responses, and geekmail. It has saved me from posting many errors.

I really wish I could do the same with submissions:

- A few times I have uploaded the wrong image. Being able to preview it would prevent that. I am glad I can edit captions (I just changed "Contest" to "Contents" in one of my captions), but it would also be able to preview the caption along with the image, before it appears on the site.

- I have been submitting a lot of old games in my collection, and sometimes make a mistake, such as leaving out a Category. Right now one of my submissions is in the pending items queue, titled "Spell Poser". It should be "Spell Power". blush I know I can correct that stuff later (for which I am quite grateful) but I want to catch it before submitting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
Barliman wrote:
titled "Spell Poser". It should be "Spell Power". blush I know I can correct that stuff later (for which I am quite grateful) but I want to catch it before submitting it.

Dude, you need to stay off the grog, then you'll never wsitch those letters again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.