Subject: Comments wanted for three new pnp board games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manolis Rovithis
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Hi
I design board games for hobby. Currently I am offering 3 print and play games on my web site www.pnpboardgames.com.
Your comments are welcome
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
United States
Colorado Springs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the site down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm unable to access the site either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be a... troll-lurker maybe?
Seen another topic with the same text already...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelley E.
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
He went that way
badge
I used to have AP. Now I'm not sure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joeyeti wrote:
Could be a... troll-lurker maybe?
Seen another topic with the same text already...

It isn't a dead link. I checked it earlier and it didn't work but it just came up now for me. Probably a finicky web host.

As for the multiple postings...I'll just attribute it to an enthusiasm in getting other people to play his games. Whether that enthusiasm is warranted will be determined after a few people have played them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aranath Alarconte Ladykiller
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the link works for me, but sincerely I don't buy it by the pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Woll
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll comment by telling you my initial reactions to reading the rules for the games you posted.

PLAX: This game doesn't seem to offer many decisions. (No decisions in a two player game, and only a few in a 3 or 4 player game.) The concept is not bad, but I prefer games with more decision making. Another problem is the custom dice. Maybe there were stickers you could download to make the custom D12/D6?

PLAX: Artistic: This version offered more decisions, but it still seemed very simple. (that's not a bad thing, I rather enjoy simple games - maybe I just need to play it to see the "sneakiness and complexity" you advertise) This game also requires custom dice (2 D12), which I'm not sure how to get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh, Contactus, now that's a game I can get excited about! Too bad it just takes me to some weird page where it asks for my personal information...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manolis Rovithis
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the comments
The weird page was in the template of the yahoo site builder software and I left it for "aesthetic" reasons. I think you are right to be suspicious. I plan to correct it tomorrow. (It is now almost midnight in Greece).
Thanks anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manolis Rovithis
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for your kind commentary

You can download the dice's sides icons by clicking http://www.pnpboardgames.com/files/OD_sides.pdf

You could print them on a self adhesive inkjet printer paper and cut them out with a circular puncher or scissors. 12-sided dice can be found on ebay and are generally of low cost.

Thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres F. Pabon L.
Colombia
Bogotá
DC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It loads well for me... the "contactus" is just a contact page, but the rest of the site does contain pnp games (Plax, Plax Roman, Plax Artistic and Candia). All pages work, and all have links to download the games.

I might be trying them (if I get the spare time to do so), but the site is completely valid, for all of you who would like to give it a try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bacusgod wrote:
It loads well for me... the "contactus" is just a contact page, but the rest of the site does contain pnp games (Plax, Plax Roman, Plax Artistic and Candia). All pages work, and all have links to download the games.

I might be trying them (if I get the spare time to do so), but the site is completely valid, for all of you who would like to give it a try!

I'm aware. I was just joking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flashing icons on a website make me want to leave the site asap!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Great to see a nice looking site with new games Emmanouil.

The site also links to
http://www.webring.com/t/Free-Print-And-Play-Games-Ring?sid=...
a WebRing "Free Print-And-Play Games Ring" with 16 other sites linked, with some familar pnp games and lots of new ones for me.

I am surprised by the delicate sensibilities of some posters here.
But I guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.