Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just recently started seriously (I'm not kidding here...) logging my games played on the site. I've noticed when I play with another BGG user and log the play that it only shows up on MY games played list and doesn't show up on theirs.

Did this always work this way or is this something that has been lost in the mix (or a new feature?)

I would like to see a play logged and if someone included my info that I could "Accept" it and have it displayed in my own logged plays list.

If these games played are not linked together is this not skewing the results. i.e. If we both log the play with the same information it is recording it as 2 distinct plays and not a single one. Am I just opening up another can of worms here (ala how to log games played with expansions)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Persson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A thread about this started just this day. Funny coinsidence...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/390456

come to think of it, there was a thread on coinsidences also... hrm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thats pretty amazing. The same day.

Great minds think alike I guess!

Now to try to figure out what I was searching for and why I couldn't find it earlier...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.