Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall seeing this question answered once, but a search turned up nothing.

If I am playing a solo game series, and one of my face up occupations wants me to put something on an upcoming round space by adding to the current round, what is the current round?

For example, if I have the Fence Deliveryman, I need add 6 and 10 to the current round and put the fences on those round spaces. Do I put the fences on rounds 6 and 10, or rounds 7 and 11?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John-Paul Pizzica
United States
Hoffman Estates
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The power of W.A.M. compels you!
mb
I'm having this very dilemma at the moment. I'm in the middle of a solo series using the "I" deck and have chosen the Fence Deliveryman as one of my permanent occupations. I could be wrong but the way I look at it, there is no Round "0," so at the beginning of the game, I've put the fences on Rounds 7 and 11.

But I could be wrong, and look forward to hearing a more official answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
I must think over my position and how I may improve it.
mb
This is how I understand it. What's the current round? Add the number to THIS round. So in round 1, add 6, get round 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct, this has been asked before. The answer from the people at Lookout Games is that there is a Round 0 before a solo game begins. So if you need to add 6 and 10 to the round to place fences, put those fences on round 6 and 10.

I included this info in my summary of common errors listed here and I would not have included it had an offical response not been given. The official answer is somewhere among the hundreds of rules questions if you want to keep searching it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
You are correct, this has been asked before. The answer from the people at Lookout Games is that there is a Round 0 before a solo game begins. So if you need to add 6 and 10 to the round to place fences, put those fences on round 6 and 10.

I included this info in my summary of common errors listed here and I would not have included it had an offical response not been given. The official answer is somewhere among the hundreds of rules questions if you want to keep searching it out.

Thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:

I also included it in the Unofficial Compendium.

The original ruling was at http://forum.lookout-games.de/index.php?topic=711.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.