Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Savino Palumbo
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Im confused. My group has been playing T&E for a while and our interpretation of the rules was that when you lay a tile that becomes a unification tile, no point is scored for anyone. But when I was playing online at Gametable, it did in fact score the VP for that tile. Have we been playing wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you're playing correctly. It must be a bug at Gametable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, bug on game table. The unification tile isn't worth a point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No point. Play it on BGG as it knows the rules well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
ELPsteel wrote:
Im confused. My group has been playing T&E for a while and our interpretation of the rules was that when you lay a tile that becomes a unification tile, no point is scored for anyone. But when I was playing online at Gametable, it did in fact score the VP for that tile. Have we been playing wrong?

You know that a tile is only a unification if it connects two kingdoms, right? If you connect a kingdom (a group of tiles with at least one leader) to a region (a group of tiles with no leader), it is not a unification and you score the point. You probably know this, in which case it probably is a bug but just thought I'd check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isley
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if you connect two kingdoms with a tile and there are no external conflicts? Would you not have to use a unification tile, and thus, get the point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, that still counts as a unification and no point is scored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you place a tile that unify two kingdoms containing each only your leaders. I assume it is still a unification (of course without any conflict), so no VP are scored. Is it correct ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
perekastor wrote:
If you place a tile that unify two kingdoms containing each only your leaders. I assume it is still a unification (of course without any conflict), so no VP are scored. Is it correct ?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.